Spouted stand up pouches (also known as fitment pouches) are designed specifically for holding liquids regardless of their viscosity. They are an increasingly popular packaging format due to their versatility, functionality, and lower carbon footprint. They are used for a wide array of products, but most often within food and beverage, household, pet, lawn, personal care, and industrial applications.
Customers Love the Benefits of Spouted Stand Up Pouches, Including:
- Convenient and easy to use
- Highly functional, durable, and incredibly portable
- Higher product-to-package ratio
- Lightweight, reduced carbon footprint
- Structurally sound, great for high barrier applications
- Seal strength, secure from spillage and leaks
- Puncture resistance
- Great shelf life and take up less shelf space
- Controlled pour for mess-free dispensing
- Near total evacuation for waste minimization
- Can withstand prolonged use
- Highly printable surface with increased billboard space
- Competitive advantage and brand differentiator
How do spouted stand up pouches help reduce your carbon footprint and provide sustainability benefits?
- 63% less plastic by weight
- More efficient and take up less space
- 62% less greenhouse gas emissions
- 76% less production water
- Less energy usage
- 52% less landfill waste
- Near total evacuation of the product
- Fewer trucks for transport
Spouted Stand Up Pouch Types:
- Top-mounted spout
- Screw cap
Rigid Packaging to Flexible Spouted Packaging
Looking to convert from rigid packaging to spouted packaging or for fast custom packaging development? We can help. Vonco Products is a leading flexible packaging contract manufacturing partner with the expertise to take your ideas from concept to commercialization – as quickly as possible. Our knowledgeable engineers can meet custom specifications, shapes, and specific sustainable packaging requirements, including post-consumer recycled (PCR) options.
Still in the prototyping phase? No problem. Let our vast flexible packaging experience help your team avoid hurdles, pitfalls, and design failures. Our packaging engineers can help pinpoint the optimal structure for increased stability or barrier needs for your specific product while keeping shelf impact, user convenience and company sustainability goals in mind.
Ready to chat with our experts about your spouted stand up pouch? Contact us today.