Medical Device, Fluid Bag and Flexible Packaging Design & Development Services
Our product and development engineers create solutions that take customers’ ideas from the drawing board to prototype to completion as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible.
Vonco utilizes a proven, scalable and standard methodology for all projects. Success is achieved through strong project management, individualized attention, customer collaboration and a commitment to achieving key objectives including on-budget and on-time delivery.
Full-Service Engineering and Development
The Vonco product engineering and development continuum includes:
- CAD Design: We create tooling and product drawings that can be electronically transmitted to our customers for review.
- Prototype Tooling: Soft prototype tooling allows inexpensive validation of product design and materials prior to investing in production tools.
- Material Selection Guidance: Vonco has access to an extensive database of raw materials, as well as a wide range of polymers in-house for quick and efficient product development and testing.
- Rapid Prototyping: We can create cost-effective functional models in about two weeks from design approval – a highly accelerated turnaround time compared to the 6 to 10-week industry standard.
- Weld Testing: Vonco will weld test polymers furnished by the customer and provide a comprehensive report of product performance.
- Supplier Collaboration: Vonco has developed strong relationships with many of the industry’s leading resin and film suppliers. These collaborative relationships help facilitate our own position as a market leader as we work together to evaluate heat sealing solutions with the newest and most cutting-edge materials.
Expert guidance from initial concept to FDA clearance
Midwest-based Vonco, an outsourced medical device design and development services provider, strategically overcomes design hurdles and guides clients from initial concept to FDA clearance and commercialization, through:
- 30+ years of medical device manufacturing expertise
- Industry collaboration
- Cutting edge innovation
- Material and component expertise
- Clear documentation and processes
- Risk mitigation
- A robust QMS, as well as ISO 13485 certification