Made in the USA, Buy in stock Level 2 non-sterile isolation gowns for protection against transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low- or minimal-risk patient isolation situations.
Gown Technical Data:
- Made in the USA (no reliance on foreign SMS materials and gown manufacturers) resin, films, manufacturing and converting
- Single-layer polyethylene for exceptional protection
- Lightweight, non-linting
- Material: 1.5 MIL, LLDPE, sky blue
- Apron-style for quick donning and pull-away removal
- Thumb-hook cuffs for a secure fit and complete arm coverage when worn beneath gloves
- Waist ties in the back for a custom fit
- One size (large) fits all
- Level 2 non-sterile isolation gowns are intended to protect the wearer from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low- or minimal-risk patient isolation situations
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected, use in a clinical setting where Level 3 or 4 protection is warranted, or use in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas
- Bulk-packaged, poly-lined 100/box (10 bags of 10 gowns)
- Minimum order: one box
- Ideal for barrier: poly provides superior protection against food waste, liquids, or debris
Click here to download the Technical Data Sheet.